Wednesday, June 23, 2010

fast forward






hey again!

well, here's a few of the happenings lately! i took a break from colorado (already) and went back to michigan to spend a week at TIMBERWOLF with my lovely eighth graders from forest hills northern!

it was a sleepless week filled with grubby games, dancing, club talks, more grubby games, water tubing, cabin talks & a night under the stars with breakfast served in the morning! i forgot to include justin bieber, but he was also a big part of the week. i had the best time getting to know all the girls in my cabin better. we learned a lot and I think a lot of us left with many goals & challenges for ourselves.

i did have the chance to visit with friends, family & more friends and then i came back to colorado, spent a lovely day in Denver with some great people – visiting the first chipotle, REI and downtown! i finished my last day at food services & then started in full force with weddings – which I absolutely love!

kelly & I had a couple days off, so the first day I biked on some mt. trails here at SMR & then biked with elle from granby to fraser (total 20 miles). we found rocky mt. roastery which is my new favorite place! they sell cliff bars & coffee. Doesn't get better. kelly & i hiked nine-mile on tuesday and it was gorgeous.

a little sunburnt but still a happy camper! hope all is well with you all!

Hazak & God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment